Things to know about LLI homework:
1. Plan on up to 20 minutes per evening (T-Th)
2. Refer to the parent letter to prioritize activities.
3. At times students will need a glue stick, pencil, and magnetic letters.
4. Student will bring home a Ziploc bag with word cards to memorize. Practice these words as time allows until your child knows them at a glance. Discard as soon as your child masters the word. New words will be sent to add to the bag throughout the year.
5. Keep the book at home for further practice as time allows. Return the completed assignment with your signature. Students track their homework return and earn prizes as they meet their monthly homework goals.